Africasiaeuro Textile Machines
HFO Power StationsNumber AAEMK021920-
MAN B&W Diesel Engines MODEL : 7K60MC-S
Engine Built Year : 1990 & 1991
10,420KW & 138.5rpm & 389tons & Size : 8.6m x 16.7m x 9.6m
Welcome to Africasiaeuro Textile machines Consulting information services who has made it its target to provide information on latest Textile machines news and available Textile machines services. We have numerous associates all over the globe with the likes such as RIETER to provide you with updates on available Textile machines.
Our team will answer any questions on availability, location and general condition, including photography and prices to the potential customer, normally within 24 hours.
We are posed ideally in three markets of Africa, Asia and Europe with solid ties to the U.S. and its markets.
ON Google plus 1
AFRICASAIEURO TEXTILES MACHINES INQUIRY SHEET :
CLICK TO OPEN : HERE
Fiber preparation Africasiaeuro Textile Machines - BlowroomOne of the major changes in fiber cleaning took place in the blowroom section.
We are seeing a big change in the way fibers are being cleaned. RIETER back in the eighties - after their acquisition of Schubert & Salzer - changed the basic layout of its blowroom line by eliminating the step cleaner. Since over a century the basic concept of blowroom consisted of : bale pluckers, hoppers, and step cleaners, scutchers, as well as Kirschner beaters, amongst others.
Modern day spinning established two things essentially : one - the stepcleaner was creating more neps due to its vertically lined fiber agitation physics, thereby leaving good fibers for extended time in fiber beating areas.
Two - Kirschner beaters are extremely damaging , due to their progressive angel of needle settings. Further details can be found below.
CONTINUED HERE .
WATCH the slideshow of
RIETER G33 plant - click image
Plant details can be found here :
SCHLUMBERGER WOOL COMBERS - CLEARING ASSETS !
ABOUT : CONTRARIANS IN ORGANIZATIONSContrarians - (click for large sized description)
AFRICASIAEURO TEXTILE MACHINES SPINNING
- Cotton Fiber white fly honeydew contamination and its correlation towards neps and preparation
- Ample knowledge of minimizing the effects of whitefly contamination and its effects on spinning behavior in general
- What impact does white fly contamination have on process and fiber stock preparation
- What are the implications on yarn quality and spinning parameters
- more details CLICK : HERE
More information available here : CLICK
- Africasiaeuro textile machines use quality aprons and gives instructions of how to keep them in best condition
- Spinning aprons - effective use and care are essential
- Effect on spinning quality is discussed here, right choice of apron. More details are available on request.
- What impact does regular scouring of spinning aprons have on yarn quality parameters
- Which aprons are most suitable for synthetic or man made fiber spinning versus cotton fiber
- Buying criteria - what can be achieved and saved by applying the right apron
- Spinning project
- Air jet spinning machines MVS - implication of transport damage1
- When things can go wrong they will. Murphy's law rule 1.
- Rule 1 - Secure machinery expert-like, not shortcuts when it comes to transport safety
- Intolerances in spinning geometry are a deadly factor for quality and can not be rectified without full overhaul of all fault bearing components, resulting in catastrophic yarn parameters and subsequent machine failure.
What remains the key constraint is and will be :
are some of the essential key factors.
- Limitations on maximum obtainable Rotorspeeds due to a variety of reasons, not only restricted to gravity forces, internal friction - fiber to fiber, and as such - fiber guidance as a whole
- Available lubricants, in case of Cotton - Cotton oil or wax
- Fiber trash content after blowroom
- Sliver preparation and quality - the lower the better
- Available fibers in cross section, fiber parameters
- Handling of fibers from picking state to sliver - parameters neps, short fiber content
- Rotor geometry, design and limitations of circumferencial speeds
- Combing rollers design, applied clothing, and speed
- prefered sliver in feed
- room operating conditions - like relative humidity and resulting ambient temperature values
Check out our page on Open End spinning OE PAGE New and revolutionary Spinning box discussed HERE
Abstract : THE SUITABILITY OF RAYON STAPLE FIBER IN THE SPINNING PROCESS
The suitability of Rayon Staple fiber is discussed, in particular the fiber parameters, and end user application.
Due to rising cost factors of raw materials worldwide, factory owners are made to face harsh realities:
When purchasing Modal fibers with excellent fiber parameters, the procurement department has to make a tough choice.
AFRICASIAEURO TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE BASE PUBLICATION
OFF TOPIC SUBECT :
FOR WEBDESIGNERS AND CREATORS - AFRICASIAEURO USES its own repositories creations. Repositories are stored web pages hosted in the cloud. Some special knowledge is required in python3. Repositories are used to speed up web content globally.
Here our post on GOOGLE + AFRICASIAEURO TEXTILE MACHINES
SEE OUR OLD PAGES -
NEW LISTINGS - SEP 1 2014CHECK NEW OFFERS : AFRICASIAEURO TEXTILE MACHINES - NEWS
CLICK THE LINK HERE