Meditation part 1
– When posing in a “double knot seating position”, eyes viewing the tip of one’s nose, one does not look around, but stays focused.
– With “eyes cast down, nose pointing to the mouth, and the mouth viewing one’s heart”, one can control body and mind.
– Your waist must be straight, it should be a relaxed position; therefore one cannot bend down, neither Should the body be turned crooked towards the left, nor slanting towards the right.
– This vision is comparable to a bell, well stabilized, motionless, without swinging, not like a clock pendulum and shaking and swinging towards west and east.
– In double cross legged seating position the posture only then conforms with meditation practices.
One begins the studies of imperial sacrifices – a task of which the human mind is not familiar with.
– Whilst one’s legs will hurt in such position, with the waist sore; achieving the inner peace makes the physical discomfort unimportant.
– One clenches his teeth in order to endure patiently for a while, as our nature never experienced this kind of phenomenon; “being seated for a long time in this manner is called the imperial sacrifice”.